Saturday 13 December 2014

Friday Fabric Finds. On a Saturday.

I have lots of new fabric arrivals in my sponsor's shops to share with you today. I'm trying really hard to stick to my pre-QuiltCon saving plan and not buy any fabric for a few months - but it's becoming increasingly difficult of late as some long awaited collections are beginning to hit shelves.

Frances Newcombe's Cherie has just arrived at Polka Dot Tea - there are SO many great prints in this one. I'm particularly fond of the low volume prints in here, they're the sort I would use all the time.


Sew Me a Song has a bunch of new arrivals - but these Studio Stash Yarn Dyes by Jennifer Sampou really caught my eye. They would be a beautiful alternative to solids for background fabric




Pink Castle Fabrics have a few things I'd like to let you know about. For a very limited time they are offering Cotton and Steel stash boxes - 50 fat eighths for $60.


Also new at Pink Castle is Lotta's new collection, Follie. I love Lotta's designs, and as with all Lotta's collections there are so many useful prints in here


Charley Harper's Nurture has just arrived at FabricWorm. This is such a lovely collection, and would be absolutely perfect for funky kids quilts :o)



The Fat Quarter Shop have started a countdown to Christmas where they will be offering a different sale starting each day at 10am (CST). Today's deal is 30% off all Bella Solids.


Happy shopping (or browsing!) and have a wonderful weekend. We FINALLY have sun here in Tassie after a very dreary start to summer :o)

xx Jess

1 comment:

Carla said...

Those text prints are divine!